Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pauls Famous Hambugers


It seems odd finding out that Paul's has been operating since 1957 and I have never had one of their burgers till today. It saddened me a little to realise  how few of the milk bars of my youth have survived. I dont think all the fast food chains are evil, but surely there is room for some variety.

As for the burgers they were great, full of flavour and just the way a burger should be made, the chips were also very good. It did make me realise that quality ingredients cooked properly give a great result. No amount of processed frozen burgers can match this.

Bradley rated it a 9.5 personally I would go for an 8. Either way well worth visiting for a quality traditional hamburger none of your processed machine food here.


http://www.paulsfamoushamburgers.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment