All of the flavours of lasagna in a hot cheesy dip with no regrets!
- 500 gms ground turkey
- 1 cup lasagna tomato sauce
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese or ricotta or cream cheese
- 1 cup partially mozzarella
- Cook the turkey, add the tomato sauce and simmer until it thickens a bit, about 3-5 minutes.
- Spread the cottage cheese over the bottom of a baking dish, followed by the sauce and finally the mozzarella.
- Bake in a preheated 180c oven until the top is a light golden brown and the sides are bubbling, about 15-20 minutes.