This recipe comes from: http://www.free-easy-vegan-recipes.com/spinach-lasagna.html
DO NOT make this it is horrible. The recipe does not work, it goes as predicted a yummy chemical grey. My suggestion abandon replacing milk and cheese and just have an enjoyable vegetable lasagna using tomato sauce.
1 box of lasagna noodles
3 cups fresh spinach
1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
1 package of firm tofu
1/4 cup plain soy milk
1/2 tsp garlic, minced
2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
1 tbsp dried oregano
1 tsp sea salt (to taste)
2 cup shredded vegan mozarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook lasagna noodles according to
packaging. Drain and seat aside.
2. In a food processor blend together tofu, soy milk, garlic,
basil, oregano and salt. This will be your tofu ricotta filing. You can
use more or less soy milk depending on how thick you like your ricotta
3. Using a skillet heat 2 tbsp olive oil over medum heat. Add spinach,
mushrooms and onions. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
4. Using a 9x13 baking dish cover the bottom with spinach
mixture, place a layer of lasagna noodles, then tofu ricotta and
repeat until you have filled the dish. Add a sprinkle of vegan cheese
in between layers.
5. Bake for 30-45 minutes, during the last 5 minutes add vegan
mozzarella cheese to the top. Let cheese melt, remove from oven to cool